Fort Wayne, Ind., Feb. 11, 2020 — Enterprise Health, a leading occupational and employee health IT solution provider, today announced significant growth in SaaS licensing revenues on the strength of expansion with global corporations, health systems and government agencies operating on-site employee health clinics.
“Our intense focus on occupational and employee health is paying dividends, and we landed a number of new clients in the financial services, chemical processing, oil and gas, health system and government agency segments,” said Enterprise Health president Jeff Donnell. “We also realized strong increases with existing clients and experienced zero churn, which added to our growth velocity — enabling us to increase 2019 booked annual recurring revenues by 95 percent.”
Significant milestones included:
- Three additional Fortune 50 clients selected the Enterprise Health solution.
- Four new health system clients deployed Enterprise Health to support their employee and occupational health operations.
- A streamlined approach to configuring and deploying the standard version of the Enterprise Health solution dramatically reduced implementation timelines.
- Account management and application support functions were consolidated into a customer success discipline, and new support offerings were rolled out to enhance customer satisfaction.
- A number of product enhancements were rolled out, including improved reporting and analytics tools and user experience refinements for major programs including medical surveillance, employee portals and electronic ordering and results.
- Average recurring revenues per client increased by 40 percent, and recurring revenues as a share of total revenues also increased.
“We are planning for a similar increase in booked recurring revenue in 2020,” added Donnell. “Employers are expanding their occupational health operations to provide primary care, disease management and health and wellness services. Our unique ability to combine a certified electronic health record, occupational health functionality and patient engagement on a single, interoperable platform is ideally suited for organizations interested in better performance. Our team is fully prepared to continue scaling the business, and we are making significant investments in sales, marketing, partnership development and enhancing the customer experience to support continued growth.”
About Enterprise Health
Enterprise Health is one of the largest providers of occupational health software in the world, with customers in over 55 countries and nearly a dozen languages, serving several million employees globally. Enterprise Health is the only comprehensive employee health record that combines occupational health and compliance and employee engagement with an ONC-ACB certified EHR — delivering a complete occupational health IT experience on a single, highly-interoperable, cloud-based platform — equipping enterprise clients and their employees for a healthier future. For more information, please visit https://www.enterprisehealth.com.