Streamline COVID-19 employee health monitoring
LARGE EMPLOYERS AND HOSPITAL SYSTEMS CAN EASILY MONITOR THE HEALTH OF THEIR EMPLOYEES DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Enterprise Health delivers the functionality organizations need to monitor employees and healthcare workers for COVID-19 symptoms and track test results, quarantine periods, risk factors and work-at-home accommodations — all in one place.
The solution's COVID-19 surveillance workflow enables employers, including health systems, to set up surveillance panel business rules and employee enrollment criteria, gather employee symptom data, identify employees who require additional monitoring, document encounters and decisions, manage cases and generate reports.
COVID-19 SURVEILLANCE WORKFLOW BENEFITS
- Enroll employees in a COVID-19 surveillance panel to seamlessly track and monitor symptoms and compliance with symptom monitoring requirements
- Easily alert enrolled employees and case managers and prompt them to take action via text (SMS) or email
- Collect and monitor employee COVID-19 symptoms via an electronic self-reporting questionnaire
- Streamline the documentation of patient encounters and management of cases including work restrictions
- Provide timely employee compliance and work status information to supervisors to help minimize business interruptions
- Quickly view critical data to make decisions and share information