A system designed to simplify worksite injury and illness management
STREAMLINED DOCUMENTATION, MANAGEMENT AND REPORTING OF OCCUPATIONAL INJURY AND ILLNESS — IT ALL HAPPENS IN ONE PLACE
Enterprise Health simplifies the way worksite illness and injury cases are tracked, documented, reported and measured. When an employee is injured or falls ill on the job, he or she can initiate patient registration at the clinic or in advance on an employee portal. Data from previous visits carries forward so clinic staff have the information they need to provide care.
When care for the employee is documented, OSHA logs, doctor's first report of injury and other required forms are completed automatically — eliminating redundant data entry. Case management fields are embedded in each patient record, so there is no need to switch screens or applications. Clinic staff can generate orders for the encounter, access clinical decision support, scripted rules, and ICD-10 classification and coding. Additional capabilities include lost-time tracking and workers' compensation management.
At the end of a visit, employees can leave the clinic with electronically prescribed medication and documented work restrictions to share with supervisors, while case details update forms and logs. Then, the OSHA 300A form can be sent electronically to satisfy new reporting requirements regarding work-related injury and illness.
WORKSITE ILLNESS AND INJURY MANAGEMENT BENEFITS
- Complete OSHA logs, doctor's first report of injury and other required forms automatically to drastically reduce manual information assemby, form completion and report generation
- Send OSHA 300A form electronically to satisfy new reporting requirements regarding work-related injury and illness
- Minimize redundant data entry
- Streamline the flow of information critical to case management functions
- Eliminate duplicate testing and encounters
- Reduce time wasted by clinicians, administrators, supervisors and employees