Primary care: an employee benefit that benefits more than employees
MAKE IT EASY FOR EMPLOYEES TO ACCESS THE CARE THEY NEED TO STAY HEALTHY AND PRODUCTIVE
Employees who are ill lose time at work or are less productive on the job, and those battling chronic conditions are more likely to suffer worksite injuries. Keeping your population healthy and well is a strategic imperative, and extending your occupational health and safety solution to include primary care and condition management provides employees access to healthcare when they need it — without having to take time away from work to visit a separate physician or clinic.
Unlike other occupational health and safety applications, Enterprise Health is powered by a certified electronic health record. This gives your onsite clinic the same tools found in an ambulatory physician practice and equips you to support primary care, population health management and wellness initiatives. And because Enterprise Health meets national security and privacy standards, both occupational and clinical care information can be securely managed in a single solution. Individual user roles can be established to allow or limit access certain information.
PRIMARY CARE BENEFITS
- Manage occupational health and safety and clinical care in a single solution that eliminates the need to maintain and access multiple applications
- Make information more valuable and actionable with aggregated, accessible and visible data
- Electronically capture data from simple clinical encounters for employees with minor illnesses
- Order lab tests and e-prescribe medications within the visit template to enable employees to exit the clinic and head back to work
- Help employees manage chronic diseases using health surveillance functionality to enroll employees with diabetes, hypertension and other conditions in panels that track and manage required exams, tests, and therapeutic programs
- Engage employees in health and wellness programs that contribute to enhanced productivity through employee portals
- Collect risk assessment information, connect employees to other resources and track and manage wellness program participation