Experience benefits quickly with rapid deployment
GET ON BOARD IN A MATTER OF MINUTES — MEASURE THE TIME TO GO-LIVE IN MONTHS
Whether this is your first experience with an occupational health solution or you are converting from a legacy system to a better alternative, you want to experience the benefits from your new solution as soon as possible. Our standard Enterprise Health product can be configured, tested, deployed and operational in months.
We recommend a phased approach to deployment. In phase 1, we use a rapid deployment process that begins with establishing a base system for orientation and training with the deployment team. Then we create streamlined agendas and straight-forward project plans so you know what to expect throughout the project. During this phase, we help you make configuration decisions that fit your workflow and get you live and using the product as soon as possible.
Once you have been using the system for about six months, you will have a better idea of how to enhance your workflow even more. In phase 2, we help you further refine your system to meet those advanced needs.
RAPID DEPLOYMENT BENEFITS
- Creates a minimally invasive experience for deploying our standard product
- Execute many objectives and milestones concurrently to utilize all available resources more effectively, thus shortening deployment time
- Access an extensive library of information and resources to assist with the general use, setup and configuration of the Enterprise Health system
- Attain technical support 24/7 through Helpdesk
- Gain confidence and efficiency with comprehensive training for all system administrators and users