Attempting to manage your COVID-19 response on spreadsheets?
It's time to build a better business case for employee health software
The COVID-19 pandemic has made it clear that keeping employees present, productive and healthy is no longer a health promotion slogan displayed on posters in the employee health clinic — it is an organizational imperative for businesses.
If you're attempting to manage employee health and your organization's response to COVID-19 on spreadsheets, it may be time to build a business case for investing in an occupational and employee health IT solution.
Watch the replay now!
Watch the replay of a panel discussion with several leaders in the Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) industry as they discuss how to do just that — even during economic uncertainty.
Meet the panelists:
- Dr. Paul Gannon, Chief Medical Officer, Corteva Agriscience
- Samir Menon, Partner, ERM: Environmental Resources Management
- Kelechi Udeala, Industry Expert, Verdantix
- Eric Zimmerman, Chief Innovation and Commercialization Officer, Kumanu
Hear what they have to say about:
- how organizations have newfound appreciation for occupational and employee health
- how managing the health of employee populations on paper, spreadsheets or applications not suited to the task is complicated and inefficient
- why present, productive and healthy employees have a positive impact on the company culture and the bottom line
About Enterprise Health
Enterprise Health is the most comprehensive employee health record solution available — delivering occupational health and compliance, clinical care and employee engagement on a single, certified, interoperable cloud-based EHR platform. Used by blue chip corporations around the globe, health systems and government agencies, the solution equips enterprise clients with a powerful toolset to improve health, wellness, productivity and efficiency throughout their organizations.