Implement the right testing strategies for your organization
Testing is crucial in mitigating and guiding your next steps in the fight against COVID-19, but is all testing created equally? Which types of test should you be using, and when? Does it matter where the test is administered? Find out the answers to these and other important testing questions by watching a replay of our webinar: Keep Employees Safe Through COVID-19 Testing.
Watch the replay now!
During the webinar, experts from DRUGSCAN shared the latest information on how to use testing to keep your employees safe. Learn about:
- Why it’s important to know if an employee has COVID-19, Flu A or Flu B
- What types of tests are available today and strategies for using the different types
- Pros and cons of onsite, at home and local patient service center (PSC) testing venues
- Importance of turnaround time (TAT) in surveillance testing
- Benefits of managing employee health information in one place
- How to design a program that’s right for your employees
DRUGSCAN is a CAP-accredited and SAMHSA-certified and CLIA-licensed laboratory dedicated to helping you make crucial decisions that affect the health and safety of your patients or employees with increased confidence. From direct access to toxicology and viral testing expertise to exceptional quality assurance, time-saving technology tools and knowledgeable customer care, we provide accuracy and efficiency for personal and workplace diagnosis and management of prescription drug use, drug addiction and viral disease.
About Enterprise Health
Enterprise Health is the most comprehensive employee health record solution available — delivering occupational health and compliance, clinical care and employee engagement on a single, certified, interoperable cloud-based EHR platform. Used by blue chip corporations around the globe, health systems and government agencies, the solution equips enterprise clients with a powerful toolset to improve health, wellness, productivity and efficiency throughout their organizations.