Streamline COVID-19 employee health monitoring and return to work with Channel-19
STAND-ALONE APPLICATION HELPS EMPLOYERS AND HOSPITAL SYSTEMS MONITOR THE HEALTH OF THEIR EMPLOYEE POPULATIONS DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Channel-19 is a stand-alone, web-based COVID-19 employee monitoring program from Enterprise Health. It delivers the functionality organizations need to monitor employees and healthcare workers for COVID-19 symptoms and tracks test results, quarantine periods, risk factors and work-at-home accommodations — all in one place.
Channel-19's streamlined contracting, configuration and deployment process rapidly enables employers, including health systems, to gather employee symptom data, identify employees who require additional monitoring, document encounters and decisions, manage cases and generate reports.
Simple, click-to-agree contract and provision of security documentation including copies of third-party security audit reports.
Quick set-up of application and associated workflow including COVID-19 surveillance panel business rules, employee enrollment criteria, clinical user role set-up/provisioning, employee/supervisor portal configuration and remote training via Webex.
Web application hosted by Enterprise Health in a secure, encrypted, certified environment and includes single sign-on (SSO) and basic HR system import.
- Enroll employees in a COVID-19 surveillance panel to seamlessly track and monitor symptoms and compliance
- Easily alert enrolled employees and case managers and prompt them to take action via text (SMS) or email
- Collect and monitor employee COVID-19 symptoms via an electronic self-reporting questionnaire
- Streamline the documentation of patient encounters and management of cases including work restrictions
- Provide timely employee compliance and work status information to supervisors to help minimize business interruptions
- Quickly view critical data to make decisions and share information